DECLARATION OF THE DATA ADMINISTRATOR
In connection with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on data protection), Journal device EU L 119/1 of May 4, 2016 (Art. 13), we inform that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is INTERNAL Sp. z o. o.
2. Your personal data that we process is: name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address, and data necessary for the performance of contracts.
3. The purpose of data collection is the implementation of mutual agreements and obligations. 4. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the goal.
5. You have the right to access the data content and rectify, delete or limit processing, as well as the right to object to processing, requesting the cessation of processing and data transfer.
6. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent may be sent to the address of the Data Administrator, by correspondence or via e-mail to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
7. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
8. The personal data provided will not be transferred to other recipients of personal data, unless required by law or you consent to it.
9. The data provided by you will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
10. Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries without prior consent in this
11. Personal data will be stored for the period necessary to complete mutual obligations, until claims expire or in accordance with applicable law.
1. The www.internal.com.pl website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
2. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the User’s end device and are intended for using websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the User’s end device and accessing them is the owner of the website: INTERNAL Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Szczecin, ul. E. Kwiatkowskiego 1/19, 71-004 Szczecin.
4. Cookies used on the website may be used to:
– the content of websites to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites;
– in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the website user and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
– creating statistics (e.g. Google Analytics) that help to understand how website users use the website, which allows improving their structure and content;
– maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each page;
5. As part of the www.internal.com.pl website, two basic types of cookies are used:
-“session” (session cookies) and “permanent” (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The website uses the following types of cookies:
– „necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication within the website;
– cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
– “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on how websites are used;
– “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the User comes from, font size, website appearance, etc.;
– “advertising” cookies, enabling the provision of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.
7. In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Website users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about each time they are placed on the User’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
9. More information on cookies is available in the “Help” section in the web browser menu.